Episode 09 – It’s Getting Hot In Here
Work in progress
- The Sweater (Windfall by the amazing and wonderful Melissa Kemmerer)
- Ginny’s Cardigan by Mari Chiba from the unofficial harry potter knits special issue of interweave
- zigzagular socks by prairie girl susie
- Safe Harbor socks by Amy Rapp in Yarn Geek Rocketeer
- Vanilla socks using Berroco Sox
- Master Knitter mitten
- More vanilla socks in Berroco Comfort Sock
- Ilene Bag by Hannah Mason in FibraNatura Flax
- Curious (Socks of Wonderland by Lisa Ross) in Hedgehog Fibres Twist Sock
- Longline Cardigan by Joji Locatelli in madelinetosh Euro Sock
- Firedrake socks by Sarah Wartofsky in Wisdom Yarns Angora Lace & Knit Picks Stroll
Plotting and Scheming
- organize the stash
- Herbology OWL plans
- Maybe Wintery Octagon Mandala blanket by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk or Dahlia Pillow by Sylwia Kawczynska
- cabled yarn
- Helen Joyce Dress by Taiga Hilliard for Lily in Cascade Ultra Pima
- Safe Harbor socks by Amy Rapp in handspun Targhee from Essential Fiber
Revenge of the knits/ 99 problems and a stitch ain’t one
- the Ginny sweater rip-out
- seed stitch is like ribbing – drop a needle size!
- Emporeio by the AMAZING Mona C. NicLeoid
- Jeanette’s Scarf by Brenda McCunn
- Frabjous Fibers yarn in the exclusive LYS Day colorway
Fluff n Stuff
- Electric Eel Mini Spinner was painted and named!
Imaginary Internet Points
- Better be… Hufflepuff!
- Better be… Gryffindor!
- Better be… Ravenclaw!
- Through to Round 4 of Sock Madness
- (Mentioned Harry Dresden books, Crazy Harry the Muppet, Casey the Code Monkey, Jared Flood, and Boo Knits)
In the Deep End
Crafting in warm weather
- Light weight yarn
- Plant fibers
- Small projects
- Juno sweater by yellowcosmo
- Medallion Lace Cardigan by Shiri Mor
- Mark’s Scarf from Rent
- Tahki cotton
- Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
- Kentucky Sheep and Fiber Festival, Lexington, May 19 & 20
- Another Pints & Purls soon?
- Wampa Stomp Shearing Day, Cox’s Creek, KY, May 26
- Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival, Franklin, IN, June 1 & 2
- Southern Indiana Fiber Festival, Corydon, IN, October 20 & 21
The Charmed Knitters are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.